Israel is open to vaccinated and recovered tourists from Orange/Yellow countries
With the rise of cases of the omicron variant, Israel re-closed it’s borders to foreign tourists with hopes of controlling the variant. The Health Ministry has approved entry for fully vaccinated or recovered tourists from some countries to enter Israel, ending a complete ban on non-citizens arriving.
Who is able to enter Israel?
1) If you have recieved 2 doses of a vaccine within 180 days of arrival in Israel (J&J- only 1 dose needed) and the dose was recieved at least 14 days prior to flight.
2) You have recieved your booster within 180 days of arrival to Israel- and the dose was recieved at least 14 days prior to flight.
3) You have recovered from Covid and you show proof of a positive NAAD test more than 11 days from flight, but no more than 190 days from arrival flight.
Your country of origin is qualified as either a Yellow or Orange country.
UPON ARRIVAL TO ISRAEL
1) Tourists must show a negative PCR test within 72 hours of departure flight or a rapid antigen negative test within 24 hours of departure flight.
2) Tourists must fill out Israel’s Ministry of Health entry statement form within 48 hours of departure.
3) Upon check in- tourists must show valid proof of vaccination or recovery.
4) Upon arrival in Israel, all passengers will conduct a PCR test, and will remain in isolation in Israel for 24 hours or until they receive a negative test result.
We would love to assist you along this process and make your travel experience to Israel as soon as possible!